(II) Changes in Reporting Volume In June 2017, the national â€œ12369â€ environmental protection hotline report increased by 1,267 units from the previous month, an increase of 3.6% from the previous month. The national online report decreased by 845 from the previous month, a decrease of 10.4% from the previous month. The national WeChat report increased by 1,670 pieces from the previous month, an increase of 16.3% from the previous month and an increase of 5,480 from the same period of last year, an increase of 85.5%.
From the perspective of the region, the top 5 provinces in the WeChat report in June were Guangdong, Henan, Jiangsu, Hebei and Shandong, respectively, and Henan WeChat reported a five-fold increase over the same period last year.
Since mid-to-late May, Henan Province has vigorously promoted environmental protection reporting and actively promoted the award-reporting system. The results have been remarkable. In particular, the WeChat reporting method has been more popular with the public. In April, WeChat reported 592 cases, and WeChat reported 943 cases in May. The growth rate was 59.3%. In June, WeChat reported 1,690 cases, an increase of 79.2% from the previous month.
(1) Reporting and submitting the situation
(II) Changes in the amount of delivery In June 2017, the number of reports received by the Ministry of Environmental Protection increased by 1,046 compared with the same period of last year, a year-on-year increase of 54.2%; a decrease of 641 compared with the previous month and a decrease of 17.7% from the previous month. The number of registrations increased by 103 compared with the same period of last year, a year-on-year increase of 219%; compared with the previous month, the number decreased by 79, a decrease of 34.5%.
(III) Handling of Supervising Parts The Ministry of Environmental Protection supervised the reporting and handling of local reports through the National Environmental Reporting Networking Platform, and supervised 14 reports of media and public attention or unsatisfactory handling. The supervision situation is as follows:
In terms of air pollution, this month reflected the most industrial waste gas pollution, accounting for 35.8% of the gas report, followed by the stench/odor and soot, which accounted for 25.4% and 20.3% of the gas report respectively. The noise pollution reflected the construction noise. , accounting for 60.5% of the noise report; water pollution, reflecting the most pollution of industrial wastewater, accounting for 46.1% of the water report.
(2) Type of industry. According to the national report, the most concentrated industry is the construction industry, accounting for 26.6%, followed by the accommodation/catering/entertainment industry and the chemical industry, accounting for 21.6% and 20.9% respectively. The companies that reported more frequently this month include Dushanzi Industrial Park in Karamay, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, Danxian Yunlu Chemical Co., Ltd., Heze City, Shandong Province, Xiaping Landfill in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, and Yinchuan Tairui Medicine in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. Industry Co., Ltd. etc.
IV. National environmental protection reporting network (I) Telephone reporting In June 2017, according to the requirements of the Ministry of Environmental Protection's environmental protection reporting network, the local 12369 environmental report hotline information was entered or uploaded to the national reporting network platform, in which the data The provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government) with relatively complete records or uploads are: Jiangsu, Chongqing, Shanghai, Liaoning, Beijing, etc. The cities are: Taiyuan, Shenyang, Nanjing, Wuxi, Changzhou, Suzhou, Nantong, Zhenjiang, etc. Telephone reporting data entry is significantly less than the daily reporting volume: Jilin, Yunnan, Jiangxi, Inner Mongolia, Guangdong, Guizhou, Gansu and so on.
In June 2017, the most frequently reported by the public using WeChat was Guangdong and Henan provinces, and the total number of reports accounted for 30.7% of the total.
(1) The problem of exhaust gas pollution in Xingmao Titanium Industry Co., Ltd., Zhaoling District, Luohe City, Henan Province. The masses passed the "010-12369" environmental protection report hotline to reflect the exhaust pollution of Xingmao Titanium Industry Co., Ltd., Zhaoling District, Luohe City, Henan Province, which led to the gathering of many people. The Ministry of Environmental Protection immediately supervised and instructed the environmental protection department of Henan Province to investigate and deal with it. . After investigation, the company caused a tail gas leakage incident due to improper operation, which caused different degrees of impact on the surrounding crops. The Environmental Protection Bureau of the Ziling District District ordered it to immediately correct the illegal acts, and the rectification was completed within a time limit. In view of the company's recurrence during the rectification period, the Ziling District Environmental Protection Bureau severely punished it, and sealed the distribution facilities and transmission belts of the loading workshop. The Ziling District Government sent a letter to the power supply company to implement restrictions on power supply. At present, the local government has actively communicated with the masses, and the specific compensation matters have basically reached an agreement, and the compensation has been paid in place.
(2) The illegal production of Huasheng New Wood-based Panel Co., Ltd. in Qiongzhong County, Hainan Province. The masses passed the "010-12369" environmental protection report hotline to reflect the problem of the exhaust gas nuisance of the Huasheng New Wood-based Panel Co., Ltd. in Qiongzhong County, Hainan Province. The Ministry of Environmental Protection immediately supervised and instructed the environmental protection department of Hainan Province to investigate and deal with it. After investigation, due to the environmental protection measures proposed by the company when the environmental protection acceptance was not implemented, the Qiongzhong County Environmental Protection Bureau has ordered the company to immediately stop production and inspect and rectify the sewage facilities. During the rectification period, the company resumed intermittent production without approval, during which pollutants were emitted. The Qiongzhong County Environmental Protection Bureau sent people to stop the scene, interviewed the person in charge of the company and ordered the production to stop immediately. Hainan Provincial Environmental Protection Department held a special meeting on this organization, and the next step will be to re-examine the company's original project, compliance review and environmental assessment and other approval processes and legal issues.
(3) The illegal production of Ruixian New Building Materials Co., Ltd., Luzhou City, Hebei Province. The masses passed the â€œ010-12369â€ environmental protection report hotline to reflect the problem of night production of an illegal brick factory in Jixian County, Hebei Province, and the Ministry of Environmental Protection immediately supervised and instructed the environmental protection department of Hebei Province to investigate and deal with it. After investigation, the brick factory is called Jixian Ruiqiang New Building Materials Co., Ltd., and there is a production line for tunnel kiln sintered bricks. There is no legal land use and EIA approval procedures. According to the requirements of the Hebei Provincial Air Pollution Prevention and Control Leading Group, the solid clay brick and tile kiln factory in Hebei Province should be banned. The county government is responsible for the elimination of the territory. To solve this problem completely, the Jixian Environmental Protection Bureau ordered the company. The production will be stopped immediately, and the report will be submitted to the Jixian County Government in writing. It is recommended that the county government organize relevant departments to ban the tunnel kiln sintered brick project production line according to law.
DM products are direct silicone coated polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET), and polystyrene (PS) films with either one or two-sided release options. In addition to standard one and two-sided silicone coatings, we offer very stable one and two-sided siliconized liner with the option to use solvent-based or solventless chemistries. This product line is ideal for certain uses in the medical, industrial, and composites industries.
High temperature resistance
Available in several colors
Thicknesses from 28 microns
High tensile and tear resistance
High temperature and solvent resistance
Thickness 12 - 190 microns
High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
Rigid with good tensile and tear resistance
Better temperature resistance than LDPE
Available in several colors
Thickness 25-125 microns
Medium-density polyethylene (MDPE)
Good temperature resistance (better than LDPE, but lower than HDPE)
Available in several colors
Thicknesses from 40-200 microns
Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
Low solvent and heat resistance
Available in several colors
Thickness 70-125 microns
Release Film,Pe Released Film,Transparent Pet Release Film,Solvent Free Silicone Release Film
Daoming Optics & Chemical Co., Ltd , https://www.reflectives.nl