(1) Preparation before jaw crusher starts
1. Care should be taken to check whether the lubrication of the bearing is good and whether there is enough grease at the joint of the bracket inside the bearing.
2. Care should be taken to check that all fasteners are fully tightened.
3. Whether the protective device is good or not, it should be eliminated immediately.
4. Check for any ore or other debris in the crushing chamber. If any, remove it immediately.
(2) Start of jaw crusher
1. After inspection and proof that the machine and transmission parts are in normal condition, they can be started.
Jaw Crusher 2, this machine can only be started without load.
3. After starting, if abnormal conditions are found, stop immediately and wait until the cause is removed to avoid the hidden danger before starting again.
(3) Maintenance and use of jaw crusher
1. After the crusher is in normal operation, it can be fed.
2. The material to be crushed should be evenly added into the crushing chamber, and side feeding should be avoided to prevent sudden change of load or sudden increase of one side.
3. Under normal working conditions, the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 30 Â°C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70 Â°C. Otherwise, stop immediately and find out the cause to eliminate it.
4. Before stopping, the feeding should be stopped first, and the motor can be turned off after the crushed material in the crushing chamber is completely drained.
5. When using, if the machine is stopped due to blockage of material in the crushing chamber, the motor should be turned off immediately, and the material must be removed before it can be used again.
6. Use one end of the raft to wear after turning it off.
(4) Lubrication of jaw crusher
1. Always pay attention to the lubrication work of the friction surface in time to ensure the normal operation of the machine and prolong the service life.
2. The grease used in this machine should be determined according to the location, temperature and other conditions. Generally, calcium-based, sodium-based or calcium-sodium-based grease can be used.
3. The grease added to the bearing housing is 40-70% of its volume, and must be replaced every three months. When replacing the new oil, the gasoline and kerosene must be used to clean the bearings and the dirt inside the bearing housing.
4. The contact between the bracket and the bracket should be added before the machine is started.
Film Faced Plywood,Marineplex Plywood,Laminated Marine Plywood
Film Faced Plywood,Commercial Plywood Co., Ltd. , http://www.qdplywood.com