In order to enable the hair dryer to be used for drying and shaping, it should be used effectively, correctly and safely, and extend the life of the appliance. Therefore, the following matters should be noted when blowing:
(1) The hair dryer must be used under the power supply voltage specified on the nameplate. For a hair dryer with a three-wire power cord, the grounding wire should be properly connected.
(2) When using the hair dryer, the air inlet and outlet must be unobstructed, otherwise it will not reach the effect of use, and will cause overheating and burn the appliance.
(3) When drying wet hair, the air outlet of the hair dryer should be separated from the hair by a certain distance (not less than 50mm) to prevent blockage of the tuyere and burnt hair. At the same time, it is important to avoid the leakage of electricity caused by the water vapor generated when the hair is blown, so it is important to maintain a certain distance for safety.
(4) Before the end of the use of the hair dryer, try to switch the hair dryer from the â€œhotâ€ position to the â€œcoldâ€ position first, so as to cut off the power supply of the heating element first. Then, the remaining heat of the electric heating element is blown out by the cold air, the internal temperature of the electric blower is lowered, and then all the power is cut off. This can slow down the internal insulation of the hair dryer and prolong its service life. It is not easy to burn other objects when placed on the table at the same time.
(5) The hair dryer should not be used continuously for too long, and should be used intermittently to prevent the heating element and the motor from overheating and burning out. The hair dryer should be placed in a dry place when not in use. Do not place it in an open or wet place. If it is not taken out after a long time, the insulation resistance should be checked first. It can be used normally under the requirements to ensure personal safety during use. Due to the dust in the air, although many hair dryers have a protective filter at the air inlet, they do not protect the particles from dust, and not all hair dryers have a filter cloth. For this purpose, dust must be cleaned regularly to prevent blockage of the air duct and damage to components.
(6) The hair dryer should not be thrown at will, and the heating elements and motor will be damaged by mechanical punching, and should not be easily disassembled to avoid damage to the components. In order to ensure the normal use of the hair dryer, the bearing part of the motor and other rotating parts should be regularly lubricated, but the amount of oil should not be too much, so as to avoid the flow to the coil and cause failure.
Led Automatic Kitchen Faucet,Led Sensor Kitchen Mixer,Led Kitchen Faucet
ZheJiang Haotianchi Sanitaryware Co Ltd , http://www.htc-faucet.com